The Sales Operations Manager will play a critical role in developing and scaling sales operations to help the Company effectively and efficiently serve and grow its customer base. This role is responsible for driving sales operational excellence in addition to managing day-to-day administration and operational tasks. This position serves as a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and sales tools.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Quarterback the process for selecting a CRM tool, including research of best practices, analysis of requirements and suitability, development of a transition plan, program/tool implementation and maintenance.
- Create and maintain sales forecasting models and supporting data; support sales with other relevant data tracking and analysis.
- Lead regular reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
- Support marketing initiatives including lead qualification and analysis and reporting on campaign performance.
- Help create and maintain selling support materials including training manuals, and sales-related resource and materials.
- Identify, build, and manage additional non-CRM sales tools and systems that enable efficient collaboration across the company.
- Manage “post-sales” activities including contract management, customer tracking, and coordination with the broader team.
- Assist sales team with regular check-ins with distributors and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business-related field preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A results and success-oriented mentality and sense of urgency
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications and email marketing strategies.